R-Line Reman Plated Brake Calipers
Raybestos® R-Line Reman Plated Brake Calipers are engineered to face the toughest weather conditions. Our zinc electroplating process helps prevent rust and provides protection for all kinds of weather.
Our plated brake calipers maintain their high-quality appearance throughout their service life, delivering continued functionality and extended service life.
R-Line Plated Calipers include:
- OE-matched design and specifications
- EPDM70 rubber components for superior heat resistance, performance and durability
- Silicone boots to match or improve OE design where applicable.
- Zinc electroplating on all cast iron housings and brackets for all-weather protection
- Brackets included where applicable
- Pre-lubricated guide pins
- Surface finish to closely resemble OE
Raybestos works tirelessly to ensure our calipers are tested to the highest multinational industry standards.
Our calipers are put through extensive testing to ensure you are receiving the highest quality product, including:
- SAE J1603 – Rubber components and seals performance and testing
- JASO C446 – Caliper assembly performance testing
- SAE J1713 – Recommended practices for strength and fatigue life of calipers
- ASTM B117 – Humidity and salt spray corrosion resistance
Testing parameters include:
- High and low-pressure leak testing
- Extreme pressure strength and leak testing
- Cyclic durability under extreme temperatures
- Piston retraction, fluid displacement and residual drag torque
- Humidity and salt spray testing for corrosion resistance
- Rubber aging and degradation resistance