Raybestos® Specialty Line
Full-Line Coverage for Critical Target Categories
The Raybestos Specialty line was designed with the specific needs of niche markets and unique applications in mind.
Whether you manage a fleet of vehicles or are a weekend warrior looking for extra stopping power for your performance vehicle, our specialty line has you covered.
Police Brake Pads and Rotors
Protecting those who protect us
Raybestos Police products are manufactured to meet the demanding needs of law enforcement professionals in both pursuit-rated and service vehicles.
- Specific pursuit-rated friction formulations for high-temperature, fade-resistant operation and stopping power during high-speed activity
- 100% MRS zinc-plated mechanically attached backing plates provide exceptional corrosion and shear resistance
- New and improved shim technology for even more noise damping
- Custom rotor design with unique police vane configurations to cool brakes in pursuit situations
School Bus Brake Pads & Rotors
Specially designed for hardworking bus fleets, the Raybestos School Bus parts are engineered to provide optimum safety and outstanding performance on any route, in any weather.
- Semi-metallic formulations, designed specifically for each school bus application
- Provides superior performance
- Application-specific designs
- Enhanced metallurgy for high-temperature situations
Truck & Medium Duty Brake Pads & Rotors
Raybestos Truck & Medium Duty parts are built to perform and designed solely for the truck market. Broad coverage is included for Class 1 through Class 8.
- Best-in-box formulations specific to each application for outstanding performance and stopping power in extreme-load and high-temperature conditions
- Mechanically attached friction provides increased sheer resistance and pad life
- Application-specific designs with enhanced metallurgy keep brakes cooler in demanding situations and severe duty use
- Protective coating of ABS tone ring reduces premature failure
European Brake Pads
Raybestos European brake pads are formulated to meet the rigorous braking standards established in Europe through Regulation 90.
- Designed specifically for high-performance European nameplates
- Exceptional quality and durability while providing quiet operation
- Hardware, clips, sensors and bolts included, where applicable